Date of Publication:Monday, March 10, 2014
Over the years, NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigeria students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC/TOTAL hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit Scholarship Awards.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY
To qualify for consideration, applicants must be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate
- Proof of UME scores, Admission Letters and Matriculation Numbers
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 300 level students and above
- Current Beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
Application forms must be completed online using the link: www.scholarships.totalsdd.com . Applications will close three weeks from the date of this publication. Selection tests will hold on the 24th of May 2014 at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.Candidates are to bear the full cost of transportation to an fro the venue of the selection test.Please not that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.