This is to inform the public that the MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2015 Application is currently ongoing. MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme for 2013/2014 set of student.
A maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full time students in their second year of
The Portal for application was opened On Monday 17th August, 2015 and students who are currently in their Year 2 in Nigerian tertiary institutions can now apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility For MTN Foundation Scholarship Application 2015.
The students must be in their second year at the time of application, i.e. they must be of the 2013/2014 admission set.
1. Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
2. Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1).
3. Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
4. Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
Field/Area Of Study
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
• Agric. Extension and Rural Development
• Agricultural Science
• Animal Breeding and Genetics
• Animal Nutrition
• Animal Production and Health
• Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
• Applied Physics
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer and Electronics
• Computer and Information Science
• Computer and Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Science
• Electrical Engineering
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Electronics and Computer Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics
• Industrial Mathematics
• Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
• Petroleum and Gas Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics/ Computational Modeling
• Pure/ Applied Physics
• Statistics and Computer Science
• System Engineering
Applicants details will be verified and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required
to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
Valid Student ID card
Any other means of identification (National ID card,
International passport or Driver’s license)
Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
Application Closes on Sunday, September 6 2015
Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
To Start Application immediately, Click http:// www.mtnonline.com/mtnfscholarship